St Chads delivers two components from ACC’s Living My Life to enable self determination, build capability, and support vision. Both of these components are designed to support you in your everyday life of where you live, what you do, where you go, and who with.
St Chads will support you to achieve meaningful and active participation in your community. With your family/whānau, we will develop a personalised support plan based around your aspirations and life roles to:
- Support you to set meaningful goals
- Provide opportunities to develop important relationships and connect with the community
- Build individual skills and capabilities to engage in everyday life
- Ensure you feel respected and valued as a unique person
- Develop cultural, learning, and employment pathways
In discussion with your ACC Case Owner, we will then provide individual and group supports tailored to your needs, preferences, and individual goals.
Facilitated Pathway Map
St Chads will support you to explore the different parts of your life and understand what is important to you. We will work with you and your family/whānau to:
- Explore your life aspirations
- Identify your circles of support
- Understand your strengths
- Articulate the important cultural practices, values, relationships, and roles in your life
- Envisage possible learning, education, and employment pathways
Together, we will co-design and produce a visual map of your vision of what a good life might look like.
Phone our Centre Manager, Nicky Mayne, on (07) 347 8515 or contact us on the form below for more information.