Volunteering at St Chads is fun and rewarding, builds your confidence, and will help you develop skills that will assist your transition into paid employment in the disability sector. Our volunteer team works between 200 – 300 hours every month.
- Make a difference in someone’s life
- Have fun and build friendships
- Receive practical training for professional development
- Give back to an organisation that has helped you or your family member
Volunteers can choose from a variety of different roles at the centre according to their interests and expertise:
- Assist clients as they participate in community activities and help them gain natural supports
- Work alongside facilitators at the centre to help run programmes
- Facilitate programmes
- Undertake supporting activities such as gardening, administration, event planning, etc.
- Volunteer as a shop assistant at our downtown art gallery, Inspire Gallery
If you’re interested in volunteering at St Chads, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator by phoning 07 347 8515 or contact us on the form below