An easy way to support the work of St Chads is via Payroll Giving – which enables you to donate to us directly from your pay and claim an immediate 33.33% tax credit via PAYE on your donation (e.g. if you donate $10 the actual cost to you is $6.66).
Payroll Giving Facts:
- Payroll Giving is voluntary for both the employer and employee
- Tax credits are 33.3% of the total donation
- The PAYE is reduced by the amount of tax credit
- Only organizations listed on with the Inland Revenue as a Donee Organisation qualify to receive donations via Payroll Giving
- Employers can only offer the service to employees if they file their EMS (IR348) and EDF (IR345) electronically.
St Chads a Donee Organisation and is listed as St Chads Communication Centre Trust on the Inland Revenue’s website under Donee Organisations.
For more information and a more in-depth explanation of the scheme, check out the Office for the Community and Voluntary Sector’s website. You can also download fact sheets about Payroll Giving for employees and employers.
Setting up Payroll Giving
Please provide the following bank account details and contact address to your employer for depositing donations:
Account Name: St Chads Commuication Centre
Account Number: 03 1552 0194493 000
Postal Address: St Chads Communication Centre, PO Box 6121, Rotorua 3043
If you would like to speak to someone at St Chads about Payroll Giving, contact Nicky Mayne on email@example.com or phone 07 347 8515.
If you are going to support St Chads via payroll giving, please tell us so that we can arrange to send you newsletters and keep you informed about the difference you are making to the lives of people with intellectual disabilities.
Thanks for your support!