No matter what your age and background is, there is a role for you at St Chads! Volunteering at St Chads is fun, rewarding and confidence building.
- Make a difference to someone’s life!
- Have fun and build friendships
- Receive practical training for professional development
- Give back to an organisation that has helped you or your family member
Volunteers can choose from a variety of different roles at the centre, according to their interests and expertise:
- Assisting clients individually to attend their community activities and helping to gain natural supports
- Working alongside facilitators at the centre to help run programmes
- Facilitation of programmes
DONATE YOUR TIME!!!If you have some time to donate to us please complete the form by clicking on the link
Alternatively, if you would like to talk to us about volunteering, give James a call on 07-347 8515 or email email@example.com